Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nursery Graduation

My only memory of nursery is when my younger sister who is two and a half years younger than me graduated from nursery. They had a big cerimony and made a big deal about it. I remember thinking it was really cool. And some how to this day I remember thinking that those nursery leaders loved my sister, and that they had testimonies.  So I keep thinking that my job isn't just to the kids in nursery but also to their older brothers and sisters.  I think that having some sort of graduation cerimony would be cool. But we will see when the time comes. The other thing I remember from when my sister was in nursery was that we were in a very old building (it has since been demolished)  however, in my memory the nursery was painted with murals of nature. I remember how much I liked being in the nursery room. I wonder if I could get permission to make the walls in our nursery not so bleek?

1 comment: